ESS Round 1 − 2002
The ESS1-2002 Edition 6.3 was released on 18 December 2012. Please see Version notes for complete information.
The ESS1-2002 main questionnaire is made up of the core module and two rotating modules: Immigration (section D in the questionnaire) and Citizenship, Involvement and Democracy (section E). See introductions to the modules.
A full Technical Report on the 2002/2003 survey is also available on the ESS Home Site.
- ESS1-2002 Documentation Report
- App1: Population statistics and other...
- App2: Classifications and coding standards
- App3: Variables and questions
- App4: Variable lists
- Sampling Plans
- Sample data file documentation
- Reliability and validity of questions
- Design weights
- Weighting ESS Data
- Data Protocol
Classifications and indices